December 2012 Archives by thread
Starting: Sat Dec 1 00:06:50 CET 2012
Ending: Mon Dec 31 23:42:26 CET 2012
- [R] protentially serious R error
- [R] quantreg installation and conflicts with R 2.15.2
- [R] Line numbers with errors and warnings?
- [R] how to separate stuck row elements?
Jaime Otero Villar
- [R] Workarounds to Rd file name conflict when extending a S4 method of some other package
- [R] qbinom
- [R] Reading .gsheet within R
- [R] (no subject)
- [R] what's this character?
- [R] Determine most rows in a matrix
- [R] Accessing List within a List in a for Loop
- [R] read.csv.sql() to select from a large csv file
- [R] [R-pkgs] Package SixSigma updated to version 0.7-0
- [R] segfault debugging
- [R] cubic spline
- [R] Getting all possible contingency tables
- [R] How to built a pivot table of value
- [R] screen if a value is within range
- [R] Daily Time Series, patterns.
- [R] Fw: quantreg installation and conflicts with R 2.15.2
- [R] SVM using R
- [R] How to repeat replication
- [R] [R-pkgs] New package: gRain - gRAphical Independence Networks
- [R] deleting data of a given date range.
- [R] NA return to NLM routine
- [R] CreateThread failure since R 2.15.2 (32-bit)
- [R] Simulation in R
- [R] reading json tables
- [R] Relative strength of regression predictors (relaimpo vs. relimp)
- [R] x axis labels
- [R] How to re-combine values based on an index?
- [R] How can i change the number of iterations in lme function
- [R] Fwd: How to calculate different groups of varialbes importance level?
Solmaz Filiz KARABAĞ
- [R] Nightingale’s Rose chart-any suggestion?
- [R] instrumental variables regression using ivreg (AER) or tsls (sem)
- [R] [mgcv][gam] Manually defining my own knots?
- [R] function stays in loop
- [R] What is "ts" command for?
- [R] Can you turn a string into a (working) symbol?
- [R] Stepwise analysis with fixed variables
- [R] How to use doSMP(revoIPC) with R 2.15.x version
- [R] overlapping graphs in logarithmic y-axis
- [R] Problems with nls
- [R] postForm() in RCurl and library RHTMLForms
- [R] Stripchart colors don't vary after I sort a data frame
- [R] Object Browser
- [R] Conjoint Analysis in R??
- [R] Sullivan, Timmerman and White 1999: TA rules, and R
- [R] Reading PDF files
- [R] Problems of metafile plots when converting word to pdf file
- [R] RMySQL install on windows
- [R] Linking C/C++ GUI to R.dll
- [R] residual and null deviance of an lme object with correlation structure
- [R] finding index of maximum value in vector
- [R] Hmisc latex cell background color
- [R] Plot from a jpeg
- [R] Kalman Filter Forecast using 'SSPIR'
- [R] How to simulate correlated data
- [R] Fitting binomial lmer-model, high deviance and low logLik
- [R] concatenating expressions and standard text
- [R] superimpose density line over hist
- [R] Labeling a range of bars in barplot?
- [R] suggestions for nls error: false convergence
- [R] help setting up crossed data
- [R] simple subset question
- [R] How to calculate mean of every nth time series data with zoo or xts ?
- [R] missed values
- [R] 2 x 2 Contingency Tables and Type II Error
- [R] Warning message: In scan(file, what, nmax...)
- [R] Repeated-measures anova with a within-subject covariate (or varying slopes random-effects?)
- [R] Change case of factor in data frame
- [R] marginal structural modeling
- [R] model selection with spg and AIC (or, convert list to fitted model object)
- [R] problem with convergence in mle2/optim function
- [R] Problem with figures
- [R] R beginner
- [R] error of installing/building an R package (PortfolioAnalytics) on Win 7
- [R] trying to understand the names of the loadings and factor scores from fa()
- [R] need help for R's installation
- [R] How to mix three different classification techniques
- [R] How to make the cell background of a table informative?
- [R] How to find the lenth of more than ten variables?
- [R] Solving a multinomial gompertz partial differential equation in r
- [R] comparing two vectors
- [R] How to rename the columns of as.table
- [R] Using multicores in R
- [R] Species scores on PCoA
- [R] internal validation_logistic regression results
- [R] Réponse automatique
j.boutet at conservatoirepicardie.org
- [R] fitting a gamma frailty model (coxph)
- [R] Calculation of extremely low p-values (in lm)
- [R] xlsx file read in R
- [R] Help R CMD check
- [R] help on interpreting nonlinear regresson modelling results
- [R] Excluding all missing values with dcast ("reshape2" package)
Michael.Laviolette at dhhs.state.nh.us
- [R] multiline text() with different cex sizes
- [R] How to calculate the spatial correlation of several files?
- [R] match and substitute two variables
- [R] How to read SPSS file in R
- [R] How to pass a vector of characters with Rscript through commandline
narges_s at yahoo.com
- [R] Non-quadratic plots
- [R] R-Forge not building packages?
- [R] switch() vs eval() for choosing pre-existing alternatives?
- [R] r function definition
- [R] Forest plot
- [R] How do I make R randomForest model size smaller?
- [R] Confidence bands with function survplot
- [R] discrepancy in fisher exact test between R and wiki formula
- [R] Chi-squared test when observed near expected
- [R] CTM and survival analysis with heterogeneity
- [R] .Rd vs. .R, matrix multiplication
- [R] Nested ANCOVA question
- [R] Histogram plot help
- [R] Speeding reading of a large file
- [R] Different results from random.Forest with test option and using predict function
- [R] Creating Venn-like intersections for multiple data sets: Vennerable Package help
- [R] Resampling Help Needed
- [R] Periodicity of Weekly Zoo
- [R] Reading JSON files from R
- [R] question about sum of (column) elements in R
- [R] problem with factor levels
- [R] partial analisys of a time series
- [R] computing marginal values based on multiple columns?
- [R] do.call
- [R] Winbugs from R
- [R] Subsetting columns in data.table
- [R] Help for a function
- [R] help with if statement
- [R] julia language unfair comparisons against R
- [R] Spatial AND Temporal Dependency with lme, or other function?
- [R] Solve system of equations (nleqslv) only returns origin
- [R] Labelling x axis in plot function
- [R] odd behavior of browser()
- [R] Read.csv
- [R] error reading xlsm file with read.xls
- [R] monte carlo simulation on R
- [R] Large loops in R
Charles Novaes de Santana
- [R] control point size of superscript when labeling axes with title()
- [R] list to matrix?
- [R] How to find matching columns in a matrix of lists?
- [R] How do I get internal nodes of dendograms produced by R?
sagnik ray choudhury
- [R] reformatting some data
Charles Determan Jr
- [R] bigglm (but not glm) error with poisson distribution
- [R] latticeExtra tileplot question - tiles are not all the same size, need help.
- [R] [R-pkgs] glm2 version 1.1
- [R] nlme starting values are not the correct length
- [R] Import multiple data frames and combine them using "cbind"
- [R] Problems with weight
- [R] RWeka - weighted instances
Francisco Javier Perez Caballero
- [R] Global variable in the C code used to create R extension
- [R] stiff delay differential equations
- [R] Problem in summary of var results
- [R] request
- [R] Trim
- [R] how to assign factor level into each value
- [R] alternative to leaps command
- [R] What is "print print print" ?
- [R] catching errors in RNetCDF
- [R] [R-pkgs] AQ-R 0.2 // realtime messaging.
- [R] Makehelpneeded:No rule to make target `w'. Stop
- [R] [R-pkgs] SamplingStrata version 1.0
- [R] MBA with FP Growth
Libardo López Guzmán
- [R] Incidence Matrix of Experimental Design Using R language Program
- [R] Reminder: useR! 2013 call for tutorials
- [R] How can I unsubscrie to this R forum¿?
- [R] Using multcomp::glht() with Anova object
- [R] loading & using Ryacas
- [R] data manipulation between vector and matrix
- [R] Changing data frame column headings
- [R] In factor analysis in the psych package, how can I work out which factors the columns in $scores relate to? How do I know what each of the scores is scoring?
- [R] duplicated() with long vectors
- [R] Assignment of values with different indexes
- [R] bootstrap based confidence band
- [R] gamcheck doubts
Tania Mendo Aguilar
- [R] Incorrect DST time changes in DateTimeClasses
- [R] puzzling RODBC error
- [R] R --no-readline ?, was: history and readline, Mac OSX
- [R] Anomalous outputs from rbeta when using two different random number seeds
- [R] Package party Error in model.matrix.default(as.formula(f), data = blocks) :allocMatrix: too many elements specified
- [R] "Simplifying" matrices ?
- [R] Colors according to value (Excel-Export)
- [R] function to filter identical data.fames using less than (<) and greater than (>)
- [R] tool for cluster analysis
- [R] Fitting a multinomial model to a multi-way factorial design with repeated measures: help on package and syntax
- [R] Design library
- [R] 2-15.2 Windows 32-bit version anywhere ?
Uzuner, Tolga I
- [R] substitute in a list
- [R] Matrix package will not loead
Uzuner, Tolga I
- [R] Increased Spamming via Nabble
- [R] Bootstrap estimates and variance
- [R] clustering of binary data
- [R] Vectorizing integrate()
- [R] Analyze multiple data set simultaneoulsy
- [R] Get an expected value for Order Statistics by applying double integrals
- [R] Summary command: Two independent variables against dependent.
- [R] lme4 glmer general help wanted - code included
- [R] scope, lme, ns, nlme, splines
- [R] Use .Call interface
- [R] Can somebody help me with following data manipulation?
- [R] Fuction Error
- [R] Digital terrain model
- [R] Best way to coerce numerical data to a predetermined histogram bin?
- [R] points3d and ordirgl
- [R] R CMD SHLIB
Justin.Hughes at csiro.au
- [R] Help with manipulation of matrix object
- [R] loop for calculating 1-se in rpart
- [R] Problem with special characters
Renato De Leone
- [R] Tinn-R 22.214.171.124 - new stable version
Jose Claudio Faria
- [R] Negative Binomial GAMM - theta values and convergence
- [R] Assigning cases to groupings based on the values of several variables
- [R] how to add a column from another dataset with "merge"
- [R] apply a function at: dateX, dateX+1, dateX+2, ....
- [R] Converting character to numeric: Error: (list) object cannot be coerced to type 'double'
- [R] fft and wavenumber
- [R] Problem with ggmap
- [R] upgrade to 2.15.2 can't load stats package
- [R] Fwd: Simulation of spatial Log-Gaussian Cox process in Spatstat
- [R] inserting jpg
- [R] Conditional inference forest error: levels in factors do not match
- [R] Polychor() - why does it take that long?
- [R] Error using constrOptim in constraint definition
Stefano de Pretis
- [R] Score residuals with glm()
- [R] imputation in mice
Elizabeth Fuller Bettini
- [R] file.link fails on NTFS
- [R] How to efficiently compare each row in a matrix with each row in another matrix?
- [R] Sampling from a Population
- [R] KMP String search
- [R] read.table()
Muhuri, Pradip (SAMHSA/CBHSQ)
- [R] print and cat not working with parallelised functions?
- [R] Dbscan Clustering Feature Question
- [R] Oracle Approximating Shrinkage in R?
- [R] Modelling a skew-normal distribution using glm/ mgcv
- [R] Why my lapply doesn't work with FUN=as.Date
- [R] Mean-Centering Question
Ray DiGiacomo, Jr.
- [R] cannot read iso639 table
Prof Brian Ripley
- [R] (Re-posted as Plain Text ) Modelling a skew-normal distribution using glm/ mgcv
- [R] defmacro and bwplot incompatibilities?
- [R] How can I cite the result of a symbolic calculation when defining a function?
- [R] macosx 10.8 install of rgl
- [R] about loop, 10 times, 10 matrix
- [R] turning R expressions into functions?
- [R] unrelated to R but possibly interesting
- [R] Where is located the rscript in mac osx??
- [R] Some coefficients are doubled when I use the step() function
- [R] Error message "cs_lu(A) failed: near-singular A (or out of memory)"
- [R] Making fifo work (Linux)
- [R] Time Series Prediction using Gaussian Process
- [R] Long equation in documentation
- [R] Creating an R package in windows- where to put images?
- [R] Class definition and "contains": No definition was found for superclass
- [R] Count cell Count by her frequency
- [R] Marginal effects of ZINB models
- [R] can R read a binary data block file (.DBL)?
- [R] Creating a geographical grid
Ulrik Bo Pedersen
- [R] Getting the latex file from R CMD check
- [R] Warning message: In eval(expr, envir, enclos) : non-integer #successes in a binomial glm!
- [R] equivalent of group command of the egen function in Stata
- [R] Sweep out control
- [R] qplot error -
- [R] Weird POSIXct behaviour
- [R] the value of the last expression
- [R] sum portions of a vector
- [R] bootstrap a multinomial regression
- [R] Can somebody suggest how to achieve following data manipulation?
- [R] use variable in for loop to name output files
- [R] Removing named objects using rm(..)
- [R] splitting dataset based on variable and re-combining
- [R] Revolutions Blog: November roundup
- [R] questions on French characters in plot
- [R] Two statement logical dealing with NAs
- [R] glm - predict logistic regression - entering the betas manually.
- [R] lattice question: how to change the dot on boxplot to line
- [R] Writing escaped unicode
- [R] Bayes weighted regression?
- [R] How do you use agrep inside a loop
- [R] Renaming column names according to another dataframe
- [R] Latitudinal mean of values in a data frame
- [R] Dispatching on a dgCMatrix does not work.
- [R] Comparing Kappa coefficients
- [R] about difMH, loop, and output
Yung Chih Ou
- [R] Troubles with subset()
- [R] Removing duplicated values
Neotropical bat risk assessments
- [R] query multiple terms in PubMed abstract
- [R] converting manual command to loop command
- [R] R users in Sarasota FL
- [R] Variable importance in Party package
- [R] VarimpAUC in Party Package
Peterson, Kim - DNR
- [R] Tools for Building Packages (Fedora)
- [R] eigenvector centrality
- [R] Retain last grouping after a strsplit()
- [R] debug on lapply
- [R] Focus on a sub-panel of a splom with trellis.focs() -- return coordinate of sub-panel, or names of variables therein
- [R] Interpretation of ranef output
Ginnie D Morrison
- [R] Reassign functions called by other functions in package graphics
- [R] Solving Simultaneous nonlinear equations
- [R] Rprof causing R to crash
- [R] Multiple palettes on single plot don't get rendered when I use dev.copy2pdf
- [R] Bayesian Haplotype analysisin R
- [R] Matrix multiplication
- [R] long margin text below lattice plot - how to wrap lines?
knallgrau at gmx.com
- [R] remove last row of a data frame
- [R] ggplot: geom_line with only pairs of points connected
- [R] How to know what device I am using
- [R] create a color palette with custom ranges between colors
- [R] Problems with plot maps
- [R] help with predict.glm, and charting with factors
- [R] how to grep in r
- [R] [R-pkgs] PST version 0.81
- [R] Problem installing package "caret"
- [R] Fw: regarding plot
- [R] Adding a value to one dataframe from another dataframe
- [R] using 'apply' to apply princomp to an array of datasets
- [R] extracting splitting rules from GBM
- [R] State-space model with long tails
Roy Mendelssohn - NOAA Federal
- [R] ggplot - adding regression lines
- [R] 2013***R Courses*** by XLSolutions Corp at 9 USA Cities: San Francisco, New York, Washington DC, Houston, Boston, Las Vegas, Seattle, etc
- [R] EMA Package
- [R] data download
- [R] Subset of Data
- [R] neural net
- [R] possible bug in function 'mclapply' of package parallel
- [R] simulate time data
- [R] GLMM - lme4 - binomial family, quadrinomial data: Can one partition be response and another be dependent variable?
- [R] An important question about running MCMC
- [R] Running MCMC in R
- [R] PLEASE REMOVE FROM LIST SERVE NOW!
Elizabeth Fuller Bettini
- [R] Physically extracting P-value from TukeyHSD test output
- [R] remove NA in df results in NA, NA.1 ... rows
raphael.felber at art.admin.ch
- [R] how to aggregate the data ?
- [R] How to aggregate the dataset?
- [R] max_prepared_stmt_count exceeded using RODBC + 64-bit win7
- [R] how to aggregate the dataset
- [R] Installing Packages from a Local Repository
- [R] How to select a subset data to do a barplot in ggplot2
- [R] How to create multiple country's data into multiple sheets of one excel
- [R] Repeat elements of matrix based on vector counts
- [R] Webinar: Advances in Gradient Boosting: the Power of Post-Processing. TOMORROW, 10-11 a.m., PST
- [R] How do I make a loop to extract a column from multiple lists and then bind them together to make a new matrix?
- [R] abline of an lm fit not correct
- [R] Pairwise deletion in a linear regression and in a GLM ?
- [R] recursion depth limitations
- [R] subsetting time series
- [R] More efficient use of reshape?
- [R] CPOS from cwhmisc package not found
- [R] Available Memory
- [R] changing character strings with hash marks
- [R] duplicated.data.frame() and POSIXct with DST shift
- [R] replace parenthetical phrases in a string
- [R] Combined Marimekko/heatmap
- [R] How can I read the following complicated table
- [R] Define a custom-built loss function and combine it with nls()
- [R] How to import the large dataset into R
- [R] Beta-coefficients for ZINB model
- [R] Plotting from a matrix, where column 1 is your x value
- [R] Problem loading .Rdata file
- [R] Problems with displaying graphics in Linux
- [R] winBUGS with R2WinBUGS on a mac – path issue
- [R] plotting log regression
- [R] The R Journal, Volume 4, Issue 2
- [R] Hello R User
- [R] COZIGAM removed from CRAN
- [R] Manipulation of longitudinal data by row
- [R] A question on list and lapply
- [R] format.pval () and printCoefmat ()
Muhuri, Pradip (SAMHSA/CBHSQ)
- [R] interfacing with .Call
- [R] kruskalmc, significant differences while median values are the same
- [R] How to speed up the for loop by releasing memeory
- [R] How to limit string size when displaying data frames?
- [R] how to run MCMC with binomial distribution
- [R] Scanning Grep through Huge Files
- [R] Problem when plotting
- [R] Single node in tree
- [R] troubles reading a text file
Igor.Drobyshev2 at uqat.ca
- [R] xlim/ylim problem
- [R] how to handle NA values in aggregate()
- [R] How to make a prior graph
- [R] average X value of specific Y
- [R] averaging X of specific Y (latitude)
- [R] Picking out certain elements in an matrix
Tjun Kiat Teo
- [R] sweave and lessR
- [R] non-numeric argument to binary operator
- [R] nls for sum of exponentials
- [R] save to file
- [R] User defined functions error - where is it ?
- [R] Mixed Anova
- [R] forecasting accuracy problem in R
- [R] looping through spatial points and getting counts of spatial points in spatial grid in R
- [R] seeking a help on if function
- [R] How to get transparent colors to sum to complete opacity?
- [R] Splitting up of a dataframe according to the type of variables
- [R] Specific structure of variance-covariance matrix in the lme function for a linear mixed effect models
- [R] split character line into rows
- [R] simplifying code
- [R] ggplot geom_smooth colour
- [R] calculate a "rolling mean" including standard deviation
- [R] Merge more than 2 dataframe
- [R] How to make Ordinary Kriging using gstat predict?
- [R] Problems with building R from sources
- [R] mean of each month in data
- [R] R beginner: matrix algebra
- [R] Triple Integration in R
- [R] Formatting a path for unix with gsub
- [R] Why does matrix selection behave differently when using which?
- [R] How to test whether is.element() returns only TRUE's
- [R] rms R code
- [R] Code works standalone, yet same code fails when part of package
- [R] ggplot add a legend?
- [R] subset handling
- [R] Wald Test for rqpd package
- [R] random sampling vector from any dsitribution
- [R] Calculate geographic/euclidian distance between consecutive XY-pairs
- [R] R function for computing Simultaneous confidence intervals for multinomial proportions
- [R] syntax for very simple derivative function
- [R] pscore.dist problem when running optmatch
- [R] How to draw frequency domain plot with xts time series data
- [R] Set a zero at minimum row by group
- [R] Summarizing elements for a data.frame
- [R] xtable with psych objects
- [R] how to get a value from a list (using paste function)?
- [R] Breaking out of multiple loops
- [R] Changing Variable Names In VCD
- [R] multi dimensional optim problem
Lu, James T
- [R] Fwd: I need help with an R function! Thx!
- [R] Regression line does not show on scatterplot
Beatriz González Domínguez
- [R] Clustering newbie question
- [R] Using PCNM() in Vegan and calculating Moran's I
- [R] Help with building taxonomies through package "ade4"
- [R] SNPRelate problems
Silvano Cesar da Costa
- [R] random sampling matrix
- [R] How to convert xts data into list
- [R] triax.plot: control legend position and size of point labels
- [R] pROC and ROCR give different values for AUC
- [R] structural breaks estimation
- [R] sas2rd - write an .Rd file for a sas data set
- [R] Convert negativ number to 0
- [R] probability of binary data
- [R] JRI and XTS library
- [R] Non-linear regression analysis in R
- [R] Copy data from Excel
- [R] problem with opening more than one SOCK cluster with package snow
- [R] Display of data points in the Scatterplot
- [R] create stratified splits
- [R] "For" loop and "if" question
- [R] Theoretical confidence regions for any non-symmetric bivariate statistical distributions
- [R] confirming a formula for use with lmer
- [R] Fitting a predefined classification tree
Lee Frederick Schroeder
- [R] [mgcv][gam] Problem defining axis labels for non-smooth terms (via termplot)
- [R] how to read different files into different objects in one time?
- [R] how to make a table of summary statistics
- [R] Filling Lists or Arrays of variable dimensions
- [R] permutation of vectors (1 or 0)
- [R] Problem with simulation
- [R] Nested ANOVA
Annette van Baalen
- [R] How to count the nos. in a range?
- [R] scale Problem in Survreg function
- [R] Problem loading .r file
- [R] [R-pkgs] Package exams with Moodle and OLAT support
- [R] R-help Digest, Vol 118, Issue 20
- [R] Plot multiple Graphics via Layers
Anne-Marie Brigitte Gallrein
- [R] lattice::xyplot & file output
- [R] comparison of large data set
- [R] axes labeling
- [R] sitools: bug: f2si(0)=>""
- [R] Optmatch Package Question
- [R] Memory filling up while looping
- [R] variable names in numeric list and Bayesian inference
- [R] How to run chaid in R
- [R] Can data.frame be saved as image?
- [R] useR meetup group in Munich, Germany
- [R] how can I import op.gz files with read.csv or otherwise
- [R] Why can't I "unclass" an array?
- [R] Parallel code using parLapply
- [R] how to recode an ordered factor
- [R] Rterm does not load personal library
- [R] Print plot to pdf,
- [R] Difficulty importing data from PARI/GP
- [R] remove from column a group of elements I have in another vector
Estefanía Gómez Galimberti
- [R] segfault reading large BLOB from SQL Server
jeffrey.j.hallman at frb.gov
- [R] Legend symbols
- [R] ggplot2: setting martin
- [R] setting the margin size in ggplot2
- [R] GLM ERROR
- [R] texreg error while exporting regression table
- [R] NRI reclassification table improveProb Cox
- [R] how to control the naming of factors in regression
- [R] creating a function
- [R] Does R have an equivalent for Matlab's cell array?
- [R] RGoogleTrends error in "getGTrends"
- [R] Help on PK.fit
- [R] plotting and saving diagrams automatically
- [R] Regression Modeling Strategies 3-Day Short Course March 2013
- [R] Character Variable in X axis scatter plot
- [R] correction needed in codes
- [R] outlier color change in lattice bwplot()
- [R] permutation test for PLS/PLSDA
khosoda at med.kobe-u.ac.jp
- [R] Calling a .bat to set environment variables and subsequent .exe execution from within R
- [R] MLE with R
- [R] small issue with over-zealous clean.
- [R] help
- [R] wireframe and margins
krusty the klown
- [R] Spammer radhi
- [R] Select maximum subset
- [R] Esttab error while exporting regression results
- [R] problem in installing RcppBDT_0.2.1
- [R] colmeans not working
- [R] How to do it through 1 step?
- [R] whats wrong in my codes???
- [R] parallelized version of "by" and "ave"
- [R] Is there a point-biserial corr version of mvrnorm?
- [R] apply with missing values
- [R] R and Matlab
- [R] for loop not working
- [R] as.Date to as.POSIXct
- [R] Sampling data without having infinite numbers after diong a transformation
- [R] aggregate / collapse big data frame efficiently
- [R] splitting a long dataframe
- [R] path analysis
- [R] 3D Gaussian with different colors
- [R] R graphs from database
- [R] data comparison
Yung Chih Ou
- [R] Change class of elements in list
- [R] Working with date
- [R] Is there a package to output midi files for sonification of data
- [R] Problem with large/small numbers in knitr
- [R] Converting R script to Matlab
- [R] sqldf merging with subset in specific range
- [R] how to apply two or more functions to each columns in a time?
- [R] Convert json data to an r dataframe
- [R] Ridge Regression variable selection
- [R] Node Information - Decision Trees
- [R] c-stat from lrm
- [R] Regarding multiple axes in plots..
- [R] Help in using col in plot()..
- [R] Retrieve indexes of the "first occurrence of numbers" in an effective manner
- [R] Finding (swapped) repetitions of numbers pairs across two columns
- [R] vectorization & modifying globals in functions
- [R] Help reading matrixmarket files
- [R] Conjunction and disjunction in pubmed query
- [R] [R-pkgs] glmnet_1.8-4 on CRAN
- [R] R crashing inconsistently within for loops
- [R] How to apply XPath query on XML nodes separately?
- [R] Multicore/Parallel
Tjun Kiat Teo
- [R] efficiently multiply different matrices in 3-d array with different vectors?
- [R] help with reshaping wide to long format
- [R] Irreproducible exception in R extension
- [R] Merging data tables
Neotropical bat risk assessments
- [R] Dock graphs when using R in Eclipse with StatET plug In
- [R] Question about Linear Regression
- [R] Using grImport to create a watermark
Thomas Adams - NOAA Federal
- [R] multiple sheet in r
- [R] Any simple way to make this happen?
- [R] parallel error message extraction (in mclapply)?
- [R] thanks -- Re: syntax for identifying more than one
- [R] shell function in R
- [R] Problem to load a shape file
dms at riseup.net
- [R] I need intercept in plm model
- [R] Error in plot.envfit(ef, p.max = 0.1) : (subscript) logical subscript too long
Laura Martínez Suz
- [R] AIC values with lmer and anova function
- [R] standard errors in johansen test
- [R] acf () and pacf()
- [R] How to multiple the vector and variables from dataframe
- [R] Starting with R
- [R] levelplot
Janue Miret, Jofre
- [R] Sheet index (-2147483648) is out of range (0..15)
- [R] Odds Ratio and Logistic Regression
- [R] ANOVA repeated measures and post-hoc
Helios de Rosario
- [R] code to convert 3D geographical coordinates to Cartesian?
- [R] a problem for metafor package
- [R] group values in classes
- [R] error when using subset (0 observations)
- [R] Question on creating Date variable
- [R] Help w/ FF package to upload large file.
- [R] Installing R-2.15.2 in Debian Wheezy/Testing
Stephen P. Molnar
- [R] cut ()
Muhuri, Pradip (SAMHSA/CBHSQ)
Last message date:
Mon Dec 31 23:42:26 CET 2012
Archived on: Mon Jan 14 10:43:17 CET 2013
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).