[R] looping through spatial points and getting counts of spatial points in spatial grid in R

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Mon Dec 17 13:48:14 CET 2012

Sample data?

 Please supply some sample data and code.
 The easiest way to supply data  is to use the dput() function.  Example with your file named "testfile":
dput(testfile)
Then copy the output and paste into your email.  For large data sets, you can just supply a representative sample.  Usually,
dput(head(testfile, 100)) will be sufficient.

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada