[R] Optmatch Package Question

bh1 at me.com bh1 at me.com
Fri Dec 21 01:26:56 CET 2012

Hello ,

My optmatch package is loaded on R and otherwise running fine.
I get an error after lcds successfully completes a logistic regression and
I then try to obtain a propensity score:

pdist <- pscore.dist(lcds)
Error: could not find function "pscore.dist"

Does anyone know if pscore.dist is part of the optmatch package,
or is it contained in another package that I need to load?
I searched the help files, other online sources, could find no answer for
this. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you ,
Michael Adolph MD MPH
Cancer Pain & Palliative Medicine Service
Ohio State University
Columbus, Ohio, USA