[R] Problem with large/small numbers in knitr

Yihui Xie xie at yihui.name
Fri Dec 28 07:38:02 CET 2012

(The same question was cross-posted in the knitr mailing list, so cc'ed as well)

According to the other email from Steven, this problem was solved by
reinstalling R. I cannot reproduce the problem under either Ubuntu or
Windows (regardless of 32-bit or 64-bit R), so I have no idea of what
happened. All I can suggest in this case is to update R and run
update.packages() as indicated by FAQ1:
https://github.com/yihui/knitr/blob/master/FAQ.md

Regards,
Yihui