[R] (no subject)

Mon Dec 31 18:52:44 CET 2012

Hi,

Firstly -- please use an informative (non-empty!) subject line in your emails.

On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 11:54 AM, eliza botto <eliza_botto at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Dear useRs,
> I am getting following error while using my R java machine.
>>Error: OutOfMemoryError (Java): Java heap space
> to get rid of it i used
>>options( java.parameters = "-Xmx1200m")
> but unfortunatly its not working....
> Does anyone ever encountered this error??

Have you tried increasing your value for Xmx?
Do you have enough RAM for the value of Xmx you are setting?
What is the output of your `sessionInfo()`?
Can you give a brief explanation (code would be helpful) of what you
are trying to do?

-steve

--
Steve Lianoglou