[R] r function definition

qq qiz5 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 3 21:30:31 CET 2012

I am a very new R user. I am trying to write functons and debug functions.
One problem for me is that I need to alwasy copy the whole function body and
resubmit to R console every time I changed even one line of the function.
Because I have long algorithm function, copying and pasting is very tedious
for me. I assume if I save the function files, R should be able to just use
the new function body since it is a scripting language. Can somebody let me
know his best practice of using R function?