[R] Where is located the rscript in mac osx??

Berend Hasselman bhh at xs4all.nl
Sun Dec 9 21:28:56 CET 2012

On 09-12-2012, at 20:36, DIMITRIS KARAKOSTIS wrote:

> Dear all,
> I have a very simple question. I am trying to find where islocated the rscript in mac os x. The r is installed in the applications folderbut I can not find the rscript.

Which R do you mean? R.app?

There is also a commandline R.

Open Terminal and type

which Rscript

and

which R

to locate the commandline versions assuming PATH is set correctly.
But: Rscript and R are symbolic links to /Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Resources/bin/Rscript and /Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Resources/bin/R respectively.

Berend