[R] overlapping graphs in logarithmic y-axis

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Sun Dec 2 17:12:28 CET 2012

On 02.12.2012 17:03, eliza botto wrote:

> Dear ligges,thankyou very much. Actually majority of the questions i asked on this forum were without sense

IOnm this case the reason is that you do not ask the question precisely.
Your exampole had

matplot(mata, .....)
lines(mata, ....)

Please just be more specific, try to avoid errors that are not subject
of your question, then people can help much better and understand what
you are actually going to do. Also,m provide toy matrices.

Uwe Ligges

, as quoted by majority of experts. i actually wanted to over lap "mata"
and "matb". by replacing your code with "matb", it worked!!!