[R] Kalman Filter Forecast using 'SSPIR'

rahul143 rk204885 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 17:52:53 CET 2012

Dear R Users,

                      I am new to state-space modeling. I am using SSPIR
package for Kalman Filter. I have a data set containing one dependent
variable and 7 independent variables with 250 data points. I want to use
Kalman Filter for forecast the future values of the dependent variable
using a multiple regression framework. I have used ssm function to
produce the state space (SS) object, but I am bit confused that how can
I predict the future values.

Thanks a lot in advance.

-----
   TO GET MORE DETAILS CLICK HERE