[R] Accessing List within a List in a for Loop

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sat Dec 1 06:19:53 CET 2012

Two things (at least) to consider if you post again.

1) This is a mailing list and Nabble is a cruel deception. It deludes
you into thinking you are communicating effectively with your audience.

2) Much better to look at the results of str(object) than to use
print(object)

On Nov 28, 2012, at 10:43 AM, m.dr wrote:

> Thanks Gerritt. That really helped. I needed the second subscript.
>
> And yes I will make my posts simpler next time.

Not so "simple" as this I hope. Simple has a few meanings and this
context-free posting is eliciting the interpretation of "simple" that
you probably would like to avoid.

--

David Winsemius, MD
Alameda, CA, USA