[R] Sampling data without having infinite numbers after diong a transformation

Tue Dec 25 17:58:12 CET 2012

Perhaps you should read the help file for rnorm more carefully.

?rnorm

Keep in mind that the normal probability distribution is a density function, so the smaller the standard deviation is, the greater the magnitude of the density function is.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing