[R] Problem loading .r file

Thu Dec 20 17:48:40 CET 2012

I think your immediate problem is that you are asking this particular question in the wrong forum. It appears that you are following instructions (in a book? a class?) and you need to direct your questions to the author of those instructions.

You may find it helpful to know:

a) The load function does not work on R source code files (.R) but on R data files (.rda or .RData).
b) You can (and most likely should) open .R files in the text editor of your choice and start reading.
c) There is a Posting Guide for this mailing list mentioned at the bottom of this and every other email from this list.
d) There is a well-written Introduction to R pdf document supplied with the R software.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing