July 2014 Archives by thread
Starting: Tue Jul 1 00:29:57 CEST 2014
Ending: Thu Jul 31 23:56:29 CEST 2014
- [R] Delaunay triangles with LONG/LAT + biomass
- [R] yet another regular expression
- [R] Getting data from Table in RStudio
Nordlund, Dan (DSHS/RDA)
- [R] R Console Output
- [R] What are the other Options for hiddenActFunc in the RSNNS r package?
- [R] From long to wide format
Jorge I Velez
- [R] 1-dinemsional point process
- [R] Must array methods be defined for user defined classes?
- [R] matrix
- [R] Change database in SQL Server using RODBC
- [R] Using external SQLite installation for RSQLite in Windows?
- [R] plot in generalized additive model (GAM)
- [R] How to plot individual pdf files for each wrapped plot with ggplot2?
- [R] Dead link in the help page of as.Date()
- [R] c() with POSIXlt objects and their timezone is lost
- [R] combining data from multiple read.delim() invocations.
- [R] Order Book details in R Interactive Brokers Package
- [R] Socket Connection in R
- [R] (PLM- package) Residual-Plotting and missing Values
- [R] logistic regression for data with repeated measures
- [R] R help
- [R] Using CSS package to extract text from html
- [R] x axis labelling
- [R] Stringr / Regular Expressions advice
VINCENT DEAN BOYCE
- [R] Generating Patient Data
- [R] an incredibly trivial question about nls
- [R] Using RCMD INSTALL under Spanish version of windows.
- [R] Data visualization: overlay columns of train/test/validation datasets
- [R] What is the group generic mean?
- [R] Dataframes and text identifier columns
- [R] Sorting data.frame datewise in a descending order and geting datewise subtotl
- [R] error:max not meaningful for factors
Marta valdes lopez
- [R] How do I call a C++ function (for k-means) within R?
- [R] correlation structures in gls
- [R] robust standard errors in maximum likelihood estimation; sandwich estimator for mle/mle2
- [R] empty density plot for point pattern in spatstat
Christopher W Ryan
- [R] parLapply on sqlQuery (from package RODBC)
- [R] survplot invert number at risk labels
- [R] Checking whether a time series is stationary with irregular spaced data
Worthington, Thomas A
- [R] Help with tables in R
- [R] Data frame with unequal lines per case
- [R] Problem in compiling a function
- [R] Compilation fails for package 'BayesTree' on R 3.0.1 for Windows
- [R] Comparing two times with different format
- [R] How to install Vennerable
- [R] metafor package: changing decimal in forest plot to midline decimal
- [R] Residual-Plotting and na.exclude
- [R] RPostgreSQL, RS-DBI error
- [R] correlation structures in gls models
- [R] Using R to analyze multiple MRI studies
- [R] How to hide the vector number output in write.table function?
- [R] Fisher Scoring v/s Coordinate Descent for MLE in R
- [R] odd behavior of seq()
- [R] Analysis of censored cost data
- [R] intermittent errors in [.data.frame
- [R] access an element of a list without looping
- [R] Using subplot (from Hmisc) along with par(mfrow)
- [R] Display a dataframe
- [R] applying operations within() a matrix's environment
- [R] sammon fails with duplicates error, but no duplicates there (MASS package)
- [R] Best practice: to factor or not to factor for float variables
- [R] How to apply data sets in Vennerable?
- [R] How to extract convergence code from lmer object?
Juan Andres Hernandez
- [R] Transform a data.frame with "; " sep column and another one in a a new one with the same two column but with repetitions
João Azevedo Patrício
- [R] Rugarch package: arfimaspec and arfimafit
- [R] Calling Matrices from a Function
- [R] Training and testing on Unbalanced Data Set
- [R] data.table merge question...
Witold E Wolski
- [R] how does a valid subscript can produce an "subscript out of bounds" error?
Witold E Wolski
- [R] Predictions from "coxph" or "cph" objects
- [R] sort order of a character sequence is different on windose and linux (linux result)
Witold E Wolski
- [R] sort order of a character sequence is different on windose and linux (windows result)
Witold E Wolski
- [R] spatstat package: Simulating from fitted Matern cluster process model fails
- [R] A custom legend for three data frames in one plot
- [R] Expanding dataset on the values of one of its variables
- [R] package: RWinEdt question
- [R] Question regarding lattice::levelplot and distribution of colors
- [R] Box-cox transformation
- [R] Principal component analysis with EQUAMAX rotation
- [R] writing matrices of different rows in a file
- [R] Consulta paquetización con versión R 3.1.0
Eva Prieto Castro
- [R] RMS equation
- [R] interesting article
- [R] nls - Error in qr.qty(QR, resid) : NA/NaN/Inf in foreign function call (arg 1)
- [R] How to build and importance chart with mlp function from RSNNS package in R?
- [R] Plot does not show in R
- [R] getting numeric [0..6] day of week from POSIXct?
- [R] eclat help
- [R] eclat problem
- [R] Fwd: Need some assistance in plotting distributions
- [R] Formating cell with xlsx package
- [R] Extrapolation of rarefaction curve
- [R] Survival Analysis with an Historical Control
- [R] PCA with a lot of zeros
- [R] reorder a list
- [R] unable to install rJava in centos R
- [R] Seprate last name and first name into two columns
- [R] Error in file.exists(swf.file) : invalid 'file' argument
- [R] Error evaluating partitioning around medoids clustering method R clValid package
- [R] R Studio v3.0.3 for Windows 32bits is too slow
Phan, Truong Q
- [R] How to process each element in 3 minute interval using a for loop in R?
- [R] [R-pkgs] icd9 - a new R package
- [R] matrix built by diagonal matrices with a given structure (2nd trial)
Carlo Giovanni Camarda
- [R] Cutting hierarchical cluster tree at specific height fails
- [R] HPGL or PCL plotting device? Or otherwise plotting plots
- [R] Revolutions blog: June 2014 Roundup
- [R] How to include factor levels into plot title?
- [R] Cansisc: Error in eigen(eHe, symmetric = TRUE)
Maria Judith Carmona H
- [R] < symbols in a data frame
- [R] using match to obtain non-sorted index values from non-sorted vector
- [R] Installing rgdal and rjags packages on a linux cluster
- [R] function completing properly
- [R] Information about font
- [R] quantmod: How could I change the name in chartSeries
- [R] Decision Tree
- [R] R 3.1.1 is released
- [R] linearHypothesis() ERROR-Message
- [R] Median expected survival
- [R] Error in installing package raccumulo for R version 3.1.0
- [R] Preserving topology when simplifying Spatial Polygons
- [R] R on Windows crashes when source'ing UTF-8 file
- [R] find & remove sequences of at least N values for a specific value
- [R] nScree
- [R] list of valid R encodings.in source(...,encoding=)
- [R] table over a matrix dimension...
- [R] Installing RMySQL on Debian
- [R] Installing RStudio for ARM architecture
- [R] Porting GHC neccessary to install RStudio on ARM/Linux?
- [R] Build and install of Rstudio on ARMv7/Linux freezes
- [R] Paper on Analytics using R
- [R] Grouped Boxplot
- [R] (no subject)
- [R] Problems with read.table and data structure
- [R] Merge rows
Ryan de Vera
- [R] CI for nlme predictions
- [R] Correlating multiple effect sizes within a study to study-level predictors: metafor package
- [R] Finding sparse cuts in a graph
- [R] Zeta-squared transformation use R?
- [R] multiplicative error
- [R] lapply returns NULL ?
- [R] lm and 450k data
- [R] Metropolis-within Gibbs sampling
- [R] R GUI for undergraduate lab class?
- [R] canonical correlation
- [R] gamm4 and lme4 error
- [R] Basket Analysis in R: extract rules
- [R] non causality test and wavelet decompostion
- [R] Norton Virus program indicates that R3.1.1 is not reliable
- [R] 3.1.1-win.exe download
- [R] Scatterplot3D in r
- [R] Multiple Correspondence Analysis
- [R] sqldf problems
Juan Daniel García
- [R] R] R GUI for undergraduate lab class?
Dr. Thomas W. MacFarland
- [R] how to remove outliers
Marta valdes lopez
- [R] two questions - function help and 32vs64 bit sessions
- [R] Dimensionality of Higher-Order Moments of rmgarch
- [R] List of Lists in For Loop
- [R] List of Lists by for Loop
- [R] Determine the order of Time series
- [R] New details about Cochran and Cox's chocolate cake data
- [R] Mac OSX Mavericks 10.9.3 Big Problem - New User
- [R] Update fail
- [R] Set file path in Biomod2
- [R] Restricted fitting of two-component mixture distribution in R possible?
- [R] Granger causality test using VECM in R
- [R] Meaningfulness of applying the delta method (sensu alr3)...
- [R] Reading SQL data - all at once, or "as needed"?
- [R] Help with Download of a comma separated file in zip format
- [R] request of information about creating DLL from R to be used in other languages/programs
- [R] Error with named definition argument to match.call
- [R] New book: Beginner's Guide to GAMM with R
Highland Statistics Ltd
- [R] how to subset based on other row values and multiplicity
- [R] ANOVA for RCBD, two factors: how to plot residuals?..
- [R] Area Graphs
- [R] long tk2listbox display offset
- [R] Checking modeling assumptions in a binomial GLMM
- [R] GAM model output error(?)
- [R] Correlation
- [R] dplyr problem in shiny
- [R] information
- [R] Vector of Numbers Not Output to Screen
- [R] Model for lm keeps producing an error
- [R] download.file: unsuppported url scheme
Joe W. Byers
- [R] Definition of the shape paramter in PERT (mc2d)
- [R] Mapping from one vector to another
- [R] Reading SDMX Files in R
- [R] Equivalent of chartr to numeric
ALBERTO VIEIRA FERREIRA MONTEIRO
- [R] Use of different colours in plot
- [R] QR code?
- [R] help with script to get starting date of blooms
- [R] Problem with residualPlots with type "rstudent"
- [R] modifications for ONLY local repository?
Zadeh, Jenny Drnevich
- [R] String comparison, trailing blanks make a difference.
- [R] understanding the parameters of 'spca' function of 'elasticnet' package
- [R] Problem in installing package "ggplot2"
- [R] Fwd: Plot the means with simultaneous horizontal and vertical error bars
- [R] setting axis limits and breaks in ggplot2
- [R] Weird but interesting behavior of ggplot2 in a loop
- [R] R code for Forecasting ARDL
- [R] using postscript() for multiple individual files
- [R] How to bin x,y,z vectors into matrix?
- [R] nlxb CI
- [R] roxygen2
- [R] spplot help
- [R] help with column substaction with a twist
- [R] How to determine if GARCH model has 'false convergence'
- [R] dx accuracy measures from raw data
- [R] plotly
- [R] packages across different versions of R
- [R] Include plotting symbals pch 16 and 17 into captions / text in pdf graph
Rainer M Krug
- [R] Semi Markov warnings ( for dummies)
- [R] duplicated rows of a matrix
- [R] Weight, weight - do tell me
Lenth, Russell V
- [R] Estimation of Zero Inflated Over dispersed Beta Binomial Using glamADMB()
- [R] Error message for corAR1()
- [R] Generating nonlinear Poisson time series data
- [R] deviance as a goodness of fit in GLM
- [R] standard error of survfit.coxph()
- [R] Maximum likelihood estimation (stats4::mle)
- [R] anova.lme
- [R] 1st el of a list of vectors
- [R] odd, even indices of a vector
- [R] Help with SEM package - model significance
- [R] Application design.
- [R] I need help in seeing the code
- [R] Multiple Imputation of longitudinal data in MICE and statistical analyses of object type mids
- [R] 2 remaining seats on stats course at Murdoch University
Highland Statistics Ltd
- [R] how to put two plots of scatterplotMatrix side by side in one plot?
- [R] lattice -xyplot
- [R] repeated anova
- [R] Code formatting question - too ugly?
- [R] Expressing a multinomial GLM as a series of binomial GLMs
- [R] Partition of sums of squares (ANOVA)
- [R] Randomly sample data frame points relative to raster grid cells
- [R] need help for ppval() and xirr() in R
- [R] Feature Selection and Regression
- [R] R_HOME setting on Linux
- [R] Windows R doesn't recognize shortcuts ?
- [R] shading cells in a latex table by value
- [R] Trying to change a qplot() to a ggplot()+
- [R] Importing random subsets of a data file
- [R] corresponding replicated el of one matrix in another matrix or vector
- [R] filter one entry, in dependence of date
- [R] Fast function for each row of a data.table
- [R] Cairo package error: "unable to load..."
- [R] Problems with Installing RMySQL Package (Windows, R: 3.1.0 (64 bit), using RStudio)
- [R] A question about call()
- [R] MCMCglmm question
- [R] Creating Functions in R
- [R] Technological/Logistic Substitution Model
- [R] R CMD BATCH *without* saving output
- [R] Using apply() with functions I wrote
- [R] Kernel smoothing density function
- [R] Retrieve Axis coordinates from map
- [R] working on a data frame
- [R] R-3.1.1 - R CMD INSTALL problem
Eduardo M. A. M.Mendes
- [R] XLConnect on Linux Mint Maya
Keith S Weintraub
- [R] Prooblem using RMpi on OSX moutain lion
- [R] Fwd: Converting Lat Lon data in coordinates in R
- [R] clustering with hclust
- [R] svm implementation using RTextTools
- [R] Set Conditional Breakpoint with setBreakpoint Function
- [R] R function returning a list of variable(s) conditional on the value of an option?
- [R] selection of probes, probesets mapping to the same gene
- [R] Problem using ggplot2 with the legend of a stacked bar chart
- [R] Fwd: Need help in finding ppval function and xirr function of matlab in R
- [R] SASxport function read.xport gives error "object 'w' not found"
- [R] R and external C library " cannot open shared object file" while LD_LIBRARY_PATH is set
- [R] Determine all specific same dates between two given dates
- [R] Multiple imputation, multinomial response & random effects
- [R] Reproducibility issue in gbm (32 vs 64 bit)
- [R] Turn Rank Ordering Into Numerical Scores By Transposing A Data Frame
- [R] Redefining reference class makes persistent object partly unreadable
- [R] Function assignment
- [R] Using R to Compute Covariance
- [R] incorrect correlation coefficients
- [R] function that join my model & these coefficients
- [R] How to modify the body of a function?
- [R] A quesion about Shiny
- [R] Is there a package for EFA with multiple groups?
- [R] lattice, latticeExtra: Adding moving averages to double y plot
Anna Zakrisson Braeunlich
- [R] Differencing between 2 previous values
- [R] using foumula to calculate a column in dataframe
- [R] Calculate depth from regular xyz grid for any coordinate within the grid
- [R] Is dataset "headsize" from MVA or HSAUR2 packages missing or am I missing something ?
- [R] rgl.postscript doesn't show the colors correctly
- [R] Split PVClust plot
Worthington, Thomas A
- [R] interactive labeling/highlighting on multiple xy scatter plots
- [R] outputting R loop to a csv file
- [R] Error in validObject(.Object) : while running rqpd package
- [R] Linear relative rate / excess relative risk models
- [R] analyzing qualitative data sets
- [R] venn.diagram, error message: Incorrect number of elements
- [R] Copulas and spatial modeling
- [R] Dependency Injection & Inversion of Control for Data
- [R] Trouble with function nnetar
- [R] Help with splitting up values in a data set
- [R] Post hoc comparissons
Reid, Doug (MNR)
- [R] a knitr question
- [R] Out of example forecasting plot
- [R] Count number of change in a specified time interval
- [R] ATTN: Urgent Guidance Needed on scraping tweets for last 10 years using TwitteR / search twitter function.
- [R] Map with no political border
- [R] one more knitr question, please
- [R] DATA SUMMARIZING and REPORTING
- [R] Technological/Logistic substitution model.
- [R] xtable problems with xts objects
- [R] is.na() == TRUE for POSIXlt time / date of "2014-03-09 02:00:00"
- [R] binary to R object
- [R] a quick list mode question
- [R] separate numbers from chars in a string
- [R] Eager To Learn And Contribute!
- [R] Question
- [R] Regex - subsetting parts of a file name.
- [R] fancyRpartPlot and the title at the bottom of the plot....
- [R] Need(?) way to create a "picture" (or "plot") of a data.frame
- [R] simulation dichotomous data
Charles Determan Jr
- [R] Multiple plots and postscripts using split function
- [R] keep information on the number of warnings
Luis Borda de Agua
- [R] Writing to gzcon with rawConnection
- [R] Configuring Rserve for remote access on Windows Server
- [R] Working with the Animation package in R
Last message date:
Thu Jul 31 23:56:29 CEST 2014
Archived on: Thu Jul 31 23:56:52 CEST 2014
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).