[R] request of information about creating DLL from R to be used in other languages/programs

Wed Jul 16 04:06:26 CEST 2014

You want algorithms compiled into a dll... I am satisfied with R in its current form, so I am not a particularly good guide for you. If you wish to continue with the wrapping-R approach then you should read the Writing R Extensions document that comes with R, and study R-devel mailing list instead of this one. You should also carefully review the licensing terms for R and the contributed packages you wish to work with to avoid surprises later. (Open source software is not a free pass to get algorithm implementations to use for just anything you like... they come with some responsibilities too.)
Alternatively you could re-implement the algorithms (in the compiled language of your choice) from any original publications referenced in the R/packages documentation and proceed with your programming as you see fit.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing