[R] interactive labeling/highlighting on multiple xy scatter plots

Shi, Tao shidaxia at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 29 02:48:52 CEST 2014

hi list,

I'm comparing the changes of ~100 analytes in multiple treatment conditions.  I plotted them in several different xy scattter plots.  It would be nice if I mouse over one point on one scatter plot, the label of the analyte on that scatter plot AS WELL AS on all other scatter plots will be automatically shown.  I know brushing in rggobi does this, but its interface is not good and it needs R or ggobi to run (I want send the results to the collaborators and let them to play with it without the need of installing R or ggobi on their machine).  rCharts is nice but so far it can only create one scatter plot at a time.

Any good suggestions?

Many thanks!

Tao