[R] How to install Vennerable

gktahon Guillaume.Tahon at UGent.be
Thu Jul 3 13:40:18 CEST 2014

Hi,

I'm new to using R and would like to use Vennerable to process my data and
make Venn diagrams. However I cannot seem to install the package. If I enter
the command
install.packages("Vennerable", repos="http://R-Forge.R-project.org")
I get the following message:
package ‘Vennerable’ is available as a source package but not as a binary
Warning Message:
package ‘Vennerable’ is not available (for R version 3.1.0)

How could I install the package? I managed to download a .zip file from the
R-Forge location, but do not know how to continue.

Many thanks in advance,

Guillaume