[R] How to hide the vector number output in write.table function?

dstrick1 dstrick1 at vt.edu
Thu Jul 3 18:17:55 CEST 2014

What I'm trying to do should be simple enough, but I've been having some
trouble - hence this post.

I am attempting to output a tsv file directly from R but for some reason the
write.table function is outputting the vector number for each set of values
and thus offsetting all of my tab delimitations. I'll provide a visual:
<http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n4693469/Screen_Shot_2014-07-03_at_12.png>

At the moment, my write.table function looks like the following:
write.table(results, file="name_of_file.csv",
append="FALSE",col.names=c('gageID','sitename','lat','long'),sep="\t"). All
I'd like to do is delete the first column (keeping the header), thus
shifting each column to the left.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

David