[R] is.na() == TRUE for POSIXlt time / date of "2014-03-09 02:00:00"

John McKown john.archie.mckown at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 20:21:22 CEST 2014

OK, daylight saving time, may be be cursed, is definitely my problem.
Strangely, the DB has data for time 0000, 0100, 0200, 0400, 0500, ...
2300. It is closed source, so I have _no_ idea how this happened. And
I cannot report bugs because it is no longer supported. The encoding
is a 4 character (digit) field of the form HHMM. Why, I don't know.

But I have a work around which satisfies me and lets me get something
for the boss.