[R] sqldf problems

Mon Jul 14 16:38:53 CEST 2014

One doesn't "call" a package... so your description is unclear. One doesn't load (using the require or library functions) the relevant package AFTER calling functions in the package. Since it appears you have left out some steps or described them out of order, please supply a reproducible example [1] (including a test data set) as the Posting Guide requests.

NB I don't have Windows 8 or 8.1, so if that turns out to be the problem then I won't be able to tell, but I have a feeling there is something more basic going on here.

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing