[R] Fwd: Plot the means with simultaneous horizontal and vertical error bars

William Dunlap wdunlap at tibco.com
Sat Jul 19 00:30:23 CEST 2014

Is the original poster having trouble translating the synopsis at the
top of the help file to actual code?  He should look at the examples
at the bottom of the help file, or better, run them with
   example(plotCI)
and see if any of the plots looks close to what he wants.

Bill Dunlap
TIBCO Software
wdunlap tibco.com