March 2012 Archives by thread
Starting: Thu Mar 1 17:05:40 CET 2012
Ending: Sat Mar 31 21:03:27 CEST 2012
- [Rd] mb_m buffer not cleared if parseEval fails
- [Rd] Julia
- [Rd] missing value break my if clause and crash my program
- [Rd] improved error message when existing implicit S4 generic is not imported?
- [Rd] portable parallel seeds project: request for critiques
- [Rd] c/c++ Random Number Generators Benchmarks using OpenMP
- [Rd] make check fails for R.2.14.1 / SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 (x86_64) / intel compiler 11.1
- [Rd] print method for summary adds trailing zero
Ole Fredslund Christensen
- [Rd] seeing feedback when R CMD check pkg runs unit tests.
- [Rd] Roxygen
- [Rd] .C clarification
- [Rd] R tcltk Gui and Rpy2
- [Rd] Conditional means and variances of a multivariate normal distribution
- [Rd] hash table clean-up
- [Rd] rpart package, text function, and round of class counts
- [Rd] plot.TukeyHSD prints funny main titles
- [Rd] Calling FORTRAN function from R issue?
- [Rd] R 2.15.0 alpha: R CMD check --as-cran / tools:::..check_package_CRAN_incoming() crash
- [Rd] Rserve compilation error
- [Rd] lubridate does not install on FreeBSD any more
- [Rd] .Internal(inspect(x)) gives overly verbose output for reference classes
- [Rd] isGeneric() can return an error
- [Rd] Task View on Numerical Analysis and Differential Equations
Hans W Borchers
- [Rd] Unexpected behaviour for RowSideColors in function heatmap
Kevin R. Coombes
- [Rd] On R performance
- [Rd] .conflicts.OK no longer working regardless of export(.conflicts.OK) due to "stoplist"
- [Rd] How to get R to connect to a Unix domain (AF_LOCAL or AF_UNIX) socket?
- [Rd] Eigenvalue calculation of sparse matrices
- [Rd] Invalid date-times and as.POSIXct problems (remotely related to DST issues)
Karl Ove Hufthammer
- [Rd] --as-cran and need to ignore.svn directories
- [Rd] "note: symbols.rds is not available"
- [Rd] 111 FIXMEs in main/src
- [Rd] [ESS] completion in  (R internal completion fails)
- [Rd] merge bug fix in R 2.15.0
- [Rd] Dealing with printf() &c. in third-party library code
- [Rd] issue with Rd2pdf and \Sexpr in Rd files
- [Rd] using predict() with poly(x, raw=TRUE)
- [Rd] methods::trace fails when signature specified
- [Rd] windows() device: plot does not refresh with new drawing after opening and closing a new device
- [Rd] Segfault while calling fexact in C
- [Rd] Beta binomial and Beta negative binomial
- [Rd] How to install sqldf to R with version 2.10?
- [Rd] parApply vs parCapply
- [Rd] malloc/calloc/strdup and R's aequivalents
- [Rd] Namespace dependency not required
- [Rd] Rinstignore
- [Rd] Converting expression to a function
John C Nash
- [Rd] R inline package
- [Rd] Design choice of plot.design for formulas
- [Rd] Problem with table
- [Rd] enableJIT(3) with Primitives
R. Michael Weylandt
- [Rd] bzip2'ed data under data/
Sebastian P. Luque
- [Rd] diff(time) vs. difftime?
- [Rd] overriding "summary.default" or "summary.data.frame". How?
- [Rd] S3 methods with full name in documentation?
- [Rd] Substitute adds id attribute?
- [Rd] enableJIT() and internal R completions (was: [ESS-bugs] ess-mode 12.03; ess hangs emacs)
- [Rd] enableJIT() prohibits usual R debugging
- [Rd] uncompressed saves warning
- [Rd] Why is there no within.environment function?
- [Rd] Thai vignette, cross-compile for Mac OS X, universal/multiarch (Fwd: Mac OS X builds of CelQuantileNorm, vcftools/samtools/tabix, and snpStats)
- [Rd] R 2.14.1 memory management under Windows
- [Rd] R-devel Digest, Vol 109, Issue 22
- [Rd] Serializing many small objects efficiently
- [Rd] Missing Windows binary for R-2.15RC?
- [Rd] serialization regression in 2.15.0 beta
- [Rd] Smalltalk binding to R
- [Rd] RC / methods package
- [Rd] Typo in ?Logistic
R. Michael Weylandt
- [Rd] drawing the graph with many nodes
- [Rd] CRAN policies
Prof Brian Ripley
- [Rd] PROTECT help
- [Rd] --as-cran / BuildVignettes: false
- [Rd] How to create arbitrary number of loops
- [Rd] Vignettes and CRAN checks
- [Rd] r-forge build failure bafflement
- [Rd] RSiteSearch
Last message date:
Sat Mar 31 21:03:27 CEST 2012
Archived on: Sat Mar 31 21:03:53 CEST 2012
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).