[Rd] Smalltalk binding to R

Joshua Ulrich josh.m.ulrich at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 22:01:35 CEST 2012

Hi Francisco,

R-devel probably isn't the best venue for this.  If you're looking for
a GSoC student/mentor and you visit the R Project webpage on GSoC's
site:
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org/google/gsoc2012/rproject

you will see a link to the "Ideas page >>":
http://rwiki.sciviews.org/doku.php?id=developers:projects:gsoc2012&s=gsoc

which says you should have sent this email to the GSoC-R Google group.
 Please join and continue the discussion there.  I have already cc'd
the GSoC-R group.

Best,
--
Joshua Ulrich  |  FOSS Trading: www.fosstrading.com