[Rd] .Call ref card

Ramon Diaz-Uriarte rdiaz02 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 11:35:29 CET 2012

Peter, thanks for the slides. However, I felt like Terry and I think
because I am missing the "big picture" that I was somewhat surprised by
some of the content and organization (e.g., the detail about character
vectors, the usage of the tcltk package as example code).

Best,

R.

--
Ramon Diaz-Uriarte