October 2011 Archives by thread
Starting: Sat Oct 1 18:11:27 CEST 2011
Ending: Mon Oct 31 23:43:34 CET 2011
- [Rd] Increase transparency: suggestion on how to avoid namespaces and/or unnecessary overwrites of existing functions
- [Rd] serialize/unserialize vector improvement
- [Rd] number of copies
- [Rd] Is there a way to disable / warn about forking?
- [Rd] Finding inter-function dependencies within a package
- [Rd] segfault after .C call.
- [Rd] R-devel (2.14 alpha) Windows binary
- [Rd] Moderating consequences of garbage collection when in C
- [Rd] problems (seg-faults) while trying to compile for older suse versions
- [Rd] suppressing stderr output from system() calls
- [Rd] Question about Rweb
- [Rd] multiple defines of diag
- [Rd] cbind() crashes on raw vectors
- [Rd] parallel::mclapply() dummy function on Windows?
Tim Triche, Jr.
- [Rd] tzone DB lawsuit Implications for R-project?
- [Rd] BitSet equivalent? Java code usable?
- [Rd] Pb building sets of S4 / RefClass objects with package "sets"
- [Rd] help text for which.min
- [Rd] median and data frames
- [Rd] "What Calls What" diagram. Flow Chart?
- [Rd] gettext domain and namespaces
- [Rd] "Speeding tickets for R and Stata"
- [Rd] R CMD INSTALL writes to stderr
- [Rd] R CMD INSTALL configure.args and CC customization
- [Rd] how to make a true binary package?
- [Rd] trace an Rd conversion error in R cmd check
- [Rd] NOTE: unstated dependencies in examples
- [Rd] a couple of small problems with current R devel branch
- [Rd] how to return a matrix of strings from c to R ?
- [Rd] Creating a package skeleton with no flesh
- [Rd] .onLoad failing because could not find function "loadMethod"
- [Rd] gctorture() and gzfile() doesn't get along.
- [Rd] Error in gzfile(file, mode) when checking a package with rcmd check
- [Rd] readRDS and saveRDS
- [Rd] cygwing warming when creating a package in windows
- [Rd] No R-2.14 beta executable for windows?
- [Rd] RFC: 'igraph' package update and backward compatibility
- [Rd] list of operations that preserve attributes
John C Nash
- [Rd] warnings issued at installation time not reported by 'R CMD check'
- [Rd] Speed difference between df$a and df[1,"a"]
- [Rd] Contributors on R-Forge
- [Rd] droplevels: drops contrasts as well
Thaler, Thorn, LAUSANNE, Applied Mathematics
- [Rd] Sweave, cairo_pdf, CJK, ghostscript
- [Rd] patch to add cairo support to Sweave (Re: Sweave, cairo_pdf, CJK, ghostscript)
- [Rd] strsplit convert data
- [Rd] C function is wrong under Windows 7
- [Rd] R fails when converting units using Hershey-Fonts
- [Rd] Windows download.file sometimes pauses / truncates large files
- [Rd] CRAN Master Server Upgrade - Advance Notice
- [Rd] R CMD build - will reset the timestamps of all files in a package
- [Rd] Error message library()
- [Rd] typo in hcl.Rd
- [Rd] Question about how to compile .zip for Windows
- [Rd] Output multiline verbatim in Rd files with \Sexpr in PDF manual
- [Rd] R CMD check and error in an \Sexpr in an Rd file
- [Rd] Question about multiple-precision floating-point computations
- [Rd] minor typos
- [Rd] Small feature request for help(package = ...)
- [Rd] Question about copying reference objects using the initialize method
Aleix Ruiz de Villa
Last message date:
Mon Oct 31 23:43:34 CET 2011
Archived on: Tue Nov 1 12:35:54 CET 2011
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).