[Rd] No R-2.14 beta executable for windows?

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fhcrc.org
Wed Oct 19 22:19:01 CEST 2011

Hi Peter,

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 11:24 PM, peter dalgaard <pdalgd at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Oct 19, 2011, at 07:52 , Dan Tenenbaum wrote:
>
>> The link to the installer exe here:
>>
>> http://cran.fhcrc.org/bin/windows/base/rtest.html
>>
>> ...has been broken for a couple days....?
>>

> Looks like a local mirroring issue, CRAN master works, so does the .dk mirror.

Can you clarify where the CRAN master can be found?

According to:
http://cran.r-project.org/mirror-howto.html

"The CRAN master site at WU Wien, Austria, can be found at the URLs
http://cran.r-project.org
ftp://cran.r-project.org/pub/R/
rsync: cran.r-project.org::CRAN"

And yet cran.r-project.org is exactly where I could NOT find this installer.

Thanks,
Dan