[Rd] readRDS and saveRDS

Kevin R. Coombes kevin.r.coombes at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 16:08:02 CEST 2011

I have no idea what "aleph" is now or is likely to become.

If I follow your URL for the mailing list and click on the "archives"
link, it tells me that there are no posts and the archive is empty,
which makes it rather difficult to find out what aleph is (or why I
should care).

Perhaps there is a web site somewhere that describes (plans for) aleph
so someone who wants to find out what you are talking about can get a
little information?

Best,
     Kevin