[Rd] Question about Rweb

Jay Emerson jayemerson at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 15:37:26 CEST 2011

Ted,

Simon may be biased, but I am not.  I'm barely a few days into
Rserve/FastRWeb and am blown away (and frustrated that I didn't have a
good excuse to give it a try sooner).  I'm still in the process of
refining my setup (including a fresh installation of Apache2 on my
Ubuntu box), and have documented the steps, which attempt to
synthesize information from Simon's various docs and from my own
communications with him.

I will make these available, but if you drop me an email I'll send you
my current draft.  I can't wait to get beyond the obvious usage cases
into some of the more advanced functionality.

Jay

--
John W. Emerson (Jay)
Associate Professor of Statistics