[Rd] trace an Rd conversion error in R cmd check

Joshua Wiley jwiley.psych at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 06:55:48 CEST 2011

Hi Spencer,

Yes, I have versions that pass, but it is not package specific (i.e.,
I can download other package sources from CRAN and if I run R CMD
check on them, I get the same error).  When I run R CMD check using R
2.13.1 or R 2.13.2 it is fine.  Using either:

compiled from source:
R Under development (unstable) (2011-10-12 r57226)
Platform: x86_64-pc-mingw32/x64 (64-bit)

pre-built binary:
R Under development (unstable) (2011-10-10 r57203)
Platform: x86_64-pc-mingw32/x64 (64-bit)

I get the file error.  I am going to keep poking around and try Bill's
suggestion adding mustWork=TRUE.

Cheers,

Josh