August 2014 Archives by thread
Starting: Fri Aug 1 04:46:29 CEST 2014
Ending: Sun Aug 31 15:47:01 CEST 2014
- [Rd] Conversion for Date to POSIXct : Small Bug in as.POSIXct.Date() ?
- [Rd] modifying a persistent (reference) class
- [Rd] Parsing and deparsing of escaped unicode characters
- [Rd] listof
- [Rd] Preferred way to include internal data in package?
Keirstead, James E
- [Rd] abs, dots and an S4 method.
Sven E. Templer
- [Rd] Minor documentation change for assign
- [Rd] Is it a good idea or even possible to redefine attach?
- [Rd] More than one package document with the same name
- [Rd] R process (and forked children via system2) are limited to 1 core?
- [Rd] Can't use custom package on windows 64-bit
- [Rd] Subscripting Matrices
- [Rd] portableParalleSeeds Package violation, CRAN exception?
- [Rd] UTC time zone on Windows
- [Rd] RFC: diag(x, n) not preserving integer and logical x
- [Rd] How to (appropropriately) use require in a package?
- [Rd] could not find function "anyNA" when building tools package in R 3.1.1
- [Rd] Looking for new maintainer of orphans R2HTML SemiPar cghseg hexbin lgtdl monreg muhaz operators pamr
- [Rd] Compilation problems
André Z. D. A.
- [Rd] How to redefine `require' to generate a warning and delegate work to the original require?
- [Rd] "Fastest" way to merge 300+ .5MB dataframes?
- [Rd] Error when assigning value in environment which is a locked binding
- [Rd] diag(x, n) not preserving integer and logical x
- [Rd] Define 'in' for new class
- [Rd] Request to review a patch for rpart
- [Rd] `*tmp*`
- [Rd] Package manual Tex file
- [Rd] patch for rpart
Therneau, Terry M., Ph.D.
- [Rd] Is using devtools::release no longer allowed?
- [Rd] capture.output on S4 slot
- [Rd] as.Date.character suggestion
- [Rd] Why R-project source code is not on Github
- [Rd] The behaviour of setting names differs between lists and atomic vectors
- [Rd] Inconsistent handling of data frames in min(), max(), and mean()
- [Rd] [R-devel] what are labels in struct sxpinfo_struct from Rinternals.h mean?
- [Rd] markdown vignette with the vignette command
- [Rd] parallel::detectCores(TRUE) gives: Error in system(cmd, TRUE) : error in running command
- [Rd] [patch] Add support for editor function in edit.default
- [Rd] dubious behaviour of match.arg() with nested functions.
- [Rd] vignette index going AWOL
- [Rd] no visible binding for global variable for data sets in a package
- [Rd] working with huge memory: single precision?
- [Rd] R, OSX, should creating SVGs request XQuartz
- [Rd] Re R CMD check checking in development version of R
- [Rd] Unfixed bugs in latest R-patched
- [Rd] Typo in doc/html/about.html
Last message date:
Sun Aug 31 15:47:01 CEST 2014
Archived on: Sun Aug 31 15:47:07 CEST 2014
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).