[Rd] portableParalleSeeds Package violation, CRAN exception?

William Dunlap wdunlap at tibco.com
Wed Aug 6 21:48:23 CEST 2014

You can make an environment called streamsEnv in your package by adding
   streamsEnv <- new.env()
to one of your R/*.R files. (its parent environment will be
namespace:yourPackage) and your functions can assign things to this
environment instead of to .GlobalEnv.

Bill Dunlap
TIBCO Software
wdunlap tibco.com