[Rd] Compilation problems

André Z. D. A. andrezda10 at yandex.com
Sat Aug 9 16:50:16 CEST 2014

>  Worst case is that you'll have to install TeX in your local user directory.

I'll try to find it again. The search I tried didn't look as easy, very few results, none helpful. And if I could install *just the fonts* on my local dir, instead of the full TeX, it would be perfect. But I don't know how to do it. Is it possible?

> Second, your JVM is requesting more memory than is available on the
> box. How much memory do you have available? Make sure you have a
> sufficient amount that is free. Worst case you can set the Xmx variable
> to reduce max memory allowed to the JVM, but your app performance
> will be pathetic.

The Xmx variable from what? From R's code? Or is it java config?
The server is pretty big. 12GiB RaM and 500GiB of disk free. Process' limits may exist (I guess), but I don't know how to find about them.

Andre'