December 2019 Archives by thread
Starting: Mon Dec 2 06:55:30 CET 2019
Ending: Tue Dec 31 10:29:35 CET 2019
- [Rd] data.frame could handle long vectors
- [Rd] Inconsistent behavior for the C AP's R_ParseVector() ?
- [Rd] Inappropriate class(o)[!inherits(o,"AsIs")] in get_all_vars
- [Rd] switch to reference counting in R-devel
- [Rd] Dynamic load library problem using R 4.0.0
- [Rd] Assumption of Gaussian innovations in function stats::arima
- [Rd] error in parallel:::sendMaster
- [Rd] foreign:::writeForeignSAS patch not released?
Weigand, Stephen D.
- [Rd] Maybe bug? Using non-integer frequencies in stats::ts
Johann R. Kleinbub
- [Rd] Error in close.connection(p) : ignoring SIGPIPE signal
- [Rd] inappropriate warning in latticeExtra
Richard M. Heiberger
- [Rd] long vector support
- [Rd] Inconsistencies in wilcox.test
- [Rd] What should dnorm(0, 0, -Inf) return?
Weigand, Stephen D.
- [Rd] default col.names from data.frame not the same as as.data.frame
- [Rd] Windows check problems.
- [Rd] R 3.6.2 is released
- [Rd] Build failure on powerpc64
- [Rd] tempdir() containing spaces breaks installing source packages
- [Rd] running R with users home dirs on a shared filesystems
- [Rd] source definition for R_NilValue/return from TYPEOF(R_NilValue)
- [Rd] system2 doesn't quote stdin on unix, unlike stdout, stderr & input and on Windows
- [Rd] head/tail breaking change
- [Rd] readBin should check that its endian argument is a legal value
- [Rd] A weird behaviour of strsplit?
IAGO GINÉ VÁZQUEZ
- [Rd] ALTREP string methods for substr and nchar
- [Rd] list.files(., pattern=<>, recursive = TRUE, include.dirs = TRUE)
- [Rd] Downsized R configuration for flat deployment
dmedri m at iii at g oii gm at ii at com
- [Rd] best way to build from Git
irederik m at iii at g oii oib at at et
- [Rd] "simulate" does not include variability in parameter estimation
- [Rd] Providing R binaries compiled against a multithreaded BLAS like Intel MKL by default?
- [Rd] how to check as CRAN with alternative BLAS?
Last message date:
Tue Dec 31 10:29:35 CET 2019
Archived on: Mon Jan 6 18:17:42 CET 2020
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).