[Rd] source definition for R_NilValue/return from TYPEOF(R_NilValue)

Dan Kortschak d@n@kort@ch@k @end|ng |rom @de|@|de@edu@@u
Mon Dec 16 21:35:20 CET 2019

Thanks, Ivan. That answers the question perfectly.

Dan

https://github.com/wch/r-source/blob/776929704cb4f9398f52805f48f2c93582ec3d38/src/main/memory.c#L2186

--
CRICOS provider code 00123M