[R-sig-ME] Sresid with lme4

Luca Borger lborger at cebc.cnrs.fr
Fri Jan 20 16:08:17 CET 2012

Codes employed for the analysis of the example and the simulation
developed in R (function lmmresdidual ) and can be obtained directly
from the authors
 >Probably it would be feasible to calculate them by extracting the
required components from an 'mer' object.

In case this is useful, the slides of a recent presentation on residual
analysis for LMMs by Singer&Nobre are available online
(http://www.ime.usp.br/~jmsinger/MAE0610/Mixedmodelresiduals.pdf
<http://www.ime.usp.br/%7Ejmsinger/MAE0610/Mixedmodelresiduals.pdf>) and
the authors state at the end:

"Codes employed for the analysis of the example and the simulation
developed in R (function lmmresdidual ) and can be obtained directly
from the authors"

Cheers,

Luca

* forthcoming conference "Ecology and Behaviour"
* April 2-6 2012 Chize (France)
* http://serl2012.org
Luca Borger
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Centre d'Etudes Biologiques de Chizé
CNRS (UPR1934); INRA (USC1339)
79360 Beauvoir-sur-Niort, France

Tel: +33 (0)549 09 96 13
Fax: +33 (0)549 09 65 26
email: lborger at cebc.cnrs.fr
Web: http://cnrs.academia.edu/LucaBorger
Researcher ID: http://www.researcherid.com/rid/C-6003-2008
Google Scholar: http://scholar.google.com/citations?user=D5CTvNUAAAAJ
# Newly published! Animal Migration: A synthesis (ch. 8):
# http://ukcatalogue.oup.com/product/9780199568994.do