[R-sig-ME] Sresid with lme4

Dimitris Rizopoulos d.rizopoulos at erasmusmc.nl
Fri Jan 20 15:45:37 CET 2012

Several types of residuals for linear mixed models are mentioned in the
following article:

@Article{nobre.singer:07,
   author    = {Nobre, J. and Singer, J.},
   journal   = {Biometrical Journal},
   pages     = {863--875},
   title     = {Residuals analysis for linear mixed models},
   volume    = {6},
   year      = {2007}
}

Probably it would be feasible to calculate them by extracting the
required components from an 'mer' object.

Best,
Dimitris