[R-SIG-Mac] History problems with R.app GUI 1.20

Rob J Goedman goedman at mac.com
Mon Jul 9 16:27:41 CEST 2007

Vili,

What are your preference settings for history (Startup preferences)
under R.app?
By selecting the 'cleanup history entries' the extra lines should
disappear.

R.app history is kind of a superset R history in that it does handle
multiple line
history, but unfortunately that means you cannot easily go back from
R.app
to R (the other way should be no problem).

Regards,
Rob