[R-sig-Geo] analyse geo-time data

Katona Lajos katona at statisztikus.hu
Thu Jan 8 22:30:13 CET 2009

Dear all,

can you suggest/advise statistical methode in R to analyse my time series and regional/spatial data?
I have 174 region and daily (365) data for every region (geo-time data). (There is 174*365=63510 data/observation)

How can I building a model what is founded on parameters of spatial and time series.

I'd like to simulate how to expand a contagious disease (flu). Find typical patterns and paths.

What do you think what is the best way to discover and analyse my data?

Thank you in anticipation,
Lajos Katona