[R-sig-genetics] Fw: Query regarding DAPC using ADEGENT in R

Thibaut Jombart thibautjombart at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 17:17:42 CEST 2016

Hi,

what is the size of the dataset? Are you sure it did not display a graph of
cumulative variance and waits for your input? As you specified it, the
function is interactive and will wait on your input before giving results.

Best
Thibaut

--
Dr Thibaut Jombart
Lecturer, Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology