[R-sig-genetics] Fw: Query regarding DAPC using ADEGENT in R

Graham Reynolds greynold at unca.edu
Thu Sep 1 01:33:20 CEST 2016

Hi Rav, if you have multiple cores on your CPU you can distribute the task
among them, which really speeds it up. That might at least let you see
whether it is a problem with the dataset.

grp <-find.clusters(app, max.n.clust=n, parallel = "multicore", ncpus = 4)

You might need to install the Parallel package

Cheers

R. Graham Reynolds, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Biology
University of North Carolina Asheville