[R-sig-genetics] Query regarding DAPC using ADEGENT in R

Bhuller, Ravneet ravneet.bhuller13 at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Sep 2 10:51:56 CEST 2016

Hello Thibaut,

The genind object is of size 8.9 Mb.

Yesterday, when I tried find.clusters in the Rmarkdown document, it did not ask for any input. I wanted to know how many components to retain to run DAPC.

However, today, when I tried find.clusters in R (without Rmarkdown), it worked absolutely fine.

But another problem is that pop function is giving an error. Attached is the screenshot. My data is DNA multiple-sequence-alignment FASTA files of 357 genes, which are concatenated. Each file has same 220 bacterial strains. And my meta data includes 220 strains distributed into 19 serovars (integers). Is my meta data in the correct required form?

[cid:943D7881-6E60-444E-8038-5754883AF5B2 at dlink.com]

Kind regards,

Rav