[R-SIG-Finance] How to code Geometric Brownian Motion Process with Jumps

John-Paul Taylor johnpaul.taylor at ryerson.ca
Mon Apr 6 01:34:30 CEST 2009

I was just wondering if anyone knows if there is a canned package that included a coding for a GBMP with Jump Diffusion process or had any suggestion on how to code the log-likelihood function.

I have try to look the jumps which i am cutting of at 10 with the vector I think i need to add another look but I am not sure if this is correct.

I have asked around my department at school but know idea so any suggestion greatly appreciated.

I have attached a file with the code and a vector of data.

Your truly

JP

Here is my code for the MLE: