[R-pkg-devel] CRAN pretest: Overall checktime 14 min > 10 min

Chris Njuguna chri@@njugun@ @ending from gm@il@com
Mon May 21 17:41:29 CEST 2018

Thank you for this! It makes a lot of sense. I will adopt this version
naming and testing scheme.

I do have some internet-based tests including a small download. These could
be adding some variability so will move them out of the regular tests.

Christopher Njuguna
cell: +254 717 916 343
cell: +254 739 956 510
gchat: chris.njuguna