[R-pkg-devel] CRAN pretest: Overall checktime 14 min > 10 min

Uwe Ligges ligge@ @ending from @t@ti@tik@tu-dortmund@de
Mon May 21 17:46:36 CEST 2018

In addition to what Dirk said, I just added this experimental test for
CRAN incoming checks few days ago and it should not reject but lead to
manual inspection, this will be fixed on CRAN side shortly.

Nevertheless: The idea is that we have timeouts for checking a package
and we want to be alerted of future timeout problems in advance when a
package is submitted.

Best,
Uwe Ligges