[R-pkg-devel] plot graph (png, svg, eps, pdf, vdx, ok tikz) to device

Stefan McKinnon Høj-Edwards @me @ending from iy@ik@com
Tue May 15 13:31:37 CEST 2018

Hi Rainer,

You are currently using a java library to create the plot. Your package is
basically a wrapper around the java file.
The only way to make it more "R-like" would be to re-implement the
rendering in R (or Rcpp or using the grid package).

To get a vector based image, your code suggests you can use the SVG format.
But again, that does not have anything to do with R.

Kindly,
Stefan McKinnon Høj-Edwards

Stefan McKinnon Høj-Edwards
ph.d. Genetics