[R-pkg-devel] vignette via devtools: sometimes found, sometimes not (same package)

Alexandre Courtiol alexandre.courtiol at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 18:33:28 CEST 2018

Thanks a lot Thierry, I was happy to discover and implement a "drat"
installation workflow.
Unfortunately it did not solve the issue (but I will stick to drat).
Also, I checked the sessionInfo() and could not find any package version
discriminating accurately between computers that shows vignettes from those
who do not.
Only Windows computer have the issue but this proves nothing (and other
computers with the same OS version are fine).
Goergi, I did not yet retried outside RStudio (I am trying not to waste too
much time at the beginning of each course...
I wish I could hijack a problematic laptop but they don't let me do it as
they need them).
++
Alex