[R-pkg-devel] vignette via devtools: sometimes found, sometimes not (same package)

Thierry Onkelinx thierry.onkelinx at inbo.be
Fri Apr 20 09:14:44 CEST 2018

Dear Alex,

Another idea is to use pkgdown (http://pkgdown.r-lib.org) to convert
all the documentation of your package (include the vignettes) into a
website. Then you make that available to your students, e.g. through
github pages.

Best regards,

ir. Thierry Onkelinx
Statisticus / Statistician

Vlaamse Overheid / Government of Flanders
INSTITUUT VOOR NATUUR- EN BOSONDERZOEK / RESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR NATURE
AND FOREST
Team Biometrie & Kwaliteitszorg / Team Biometrics & Quality Assurance
thierry.onkelinx at inbo.be
Havenlaan 88 bus 73, 1000 Brussel
www.inbo.be

To call in the statistician after the experiment is done may be no
more than asking him to perform a post-mortem examination: he may be
able to say what the experiment died of. ~ Sir Ronald Aylmer Fisher
The combination of some data and an aching desire for an answer does
not ensure that a reasonable answer can be extracted from a given body
of data. ~ John Tukey