[BioC] "internal equal" overlap mode for GRangesList

Cook, Malcolm MEC at stowers.org
Wed Oct 26 18:21:31 CEST 2011

Yes, hear, hear

I too have what is probably pretty inefficient code in this space.

My needs are similar, but perhaps not identical, in that I need

I think it comes down to my wanting a 'any'  version in addition to a 'within'.

My current approach is similarly to filter the result of a findOverlaps(..., 'any') ensuring that the subject / query pairs are identical in the region of overlap (as computed using pintersect).

So, I'm happy to hear any progress in this area....

Cheers

~Malcolm