[BioC] Possible to set alternative colnames on read.flowSet (flowCore)

Florian Hahne fhahne at fhcrc.org
Fri Mar 6 22:40:23 CET 2009

Yes there is.
 From the documentation of read.flowSet:
name.keyword: An optional character vector that specifies which FCS
          keyword to use as the sample names. If this is not set, the
          GUID of the FCS file is used for sampleNames, and if that is
          not present (or not unique), then the file names are used.

Florian

--
Florian Hahne, PhD
Computational Biology Program