[BioC] Possible to set alternative colnames on read.flowSet (flowCore)

Aric Gregson a.gregson at ucla.edu
Fri Mar 6 21:29:06 CET 2009

Hello,

I would like to be able to set the colnames of a flowSet to the user
defined labels at the time of reading in the flowSet with read.flowSet.
I'm not sure how to go about doing this. From the output of keyword(fs
[[1]]) the colnames are taken from the $PXN keyword, but I would like
to specify it use $PXS keyword instead.

$`$P16N`   --------------> used by read.flowSet as colnames
[1] "Indo-1 (Violet)-A"

$`$P16S`   --------------> would like to use instead
[1] "BlueUV-Live"

Is there a way to specify this with read.flowSet? Thanks for any
pointers.

Aric
--
Aric Gregson <a.gregson at ucla.edu>