[BioC] KEGG analysis

Daniel Brewer daniel.brewer at icr.ac.uk
Mon Apr 6 17:07:48 CEST 2009

Just to answer my own question.  It seems that with a combination of the
 annotation libraries "org.Hs.eg" and "KEGG", and a bit of scripting you
can do this sort of thing.

Dan

Daniel Brewer wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have two gene lists and I want to find out whether there are genes in
> list one that occur in well known networks (KEGG?) where genes in list 2
> also appear.
>
> For example,
>
> List 1: RAS, SPINK1
> List 2: ERBB2
>
> Both RAS and ERBB2 occur in ERBB signalling pathway defined by KEGG.
> SPINK1 does not appear in any common network (I think).
>
> Has anyone got any ideas what the best way to do this is?
>
> Many thanks
>
> Dan

Daniel Brewer, Ph.D.

Institute of Cancer Research
Molecular Carcinogenesis
Email: daniel.brewer at icr.ac.uk

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the a...{{dropped:2}}